Friday 28 July 2017

MY GOALS

This week was our first week back for term 3 and so because of that we had to set ourselves some goals. These are my goals and i am hoping that i accomplish these before the end of this term. It has helped me as we have started to make a plan each week for us to see what we are going to do for the week. I did finish my work just on Thursday so I hope I keep it up.


Name:TYISSA
Goals
To be able to get my work done in the given time.

Achieved by:now
To be able to give all my work in at a high standard.

Achieved by:now
What can I do to ACHIEVE this?
To make sure that i use my time wisely and not spend all week on one thing.
Attend the work shops so i know what is good to put in my work.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tyissa.
    These sounds like a very good goals!
    It's good to work to your highest standard!
    Have you gone to any of the work shops yet?
    Thanks Lucy from Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tyissa, My name is Kohl-lee from Tautoro school. I really enjoyed reading your goals. I love setting goals. I think you should have more goals you can set. Anyways you have done a great job. Here is my blog link. http://tskohl-lee.blogspot.co.nz/. Ka pai. I hope you achieve your goals. Good bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Tyissa my name is Katipa from Paihia School. I really like your goals and I really like the way you coloured one of them green to show they’re achieved. I also really like how you’re saying what you can use to achieve them.

    ReplyDelete